November 2, 2010

Halloween

am usually big into Halloween.  I love finding a fun costume, maybe hosting a party, going out and seeing other costumes...

This year, we just didn't.

We have been so busy this month and we didn't have time to really plan anything, let alone really care, until, of course, two days before.

Actually out of the house, I kept hearing radio ads for bar parties and other things going on.  I even saw a sign for a karaoke costume night.  That was it.  We needed to do something.

Halloween afternoon I raced around to make Rigby his "costume" and to find something that Todd and I could answer the door in.  

Little Rigby Mortis...


I dusted off my angel wings and halo.  Rigby's eyes are wild in these photos...!



Todd CRACKED me up when he came upstairs as a lumberjack!  Too bad Rigby isn't blue...




A sampling of trick-or-treaters.  We were slammed!  They came in droves.  This is nothing...




We had one trick-or-treater ask if Todd's ax was real...  




Todd's response?  "Yep!"  Then he swung it into the pumpkin.  The trick-or-treater's eyes were huge.  They won't be egging the place anytime soon...




Rigby Mortis and his guardian angel waiting for more candy goers...


3 comments:

  1. Ha! You guys are too funny. Toddy reminds me of the Brawny Man.

    It must have been warm there. We were all bundled up and FREEZING here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Todd DOES look like the Brawny Man!! ha ha ha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are right! The Brawny man!!! I bet that poor kid trick or treating was scared to death. Kimberly, I like the one of you sitting on the steps with Rigby Mortis...hahaha...then theh pumpkin with an axe in it above you:) Rigby's funny. He sat like that on our front steps, too, with his rear on the step above, and legs on the one below.Silly dog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...