October 30, 2010

Busy bee

There is a new cafe in Buffalo, Wyo., called the Busy Bee and I now love it.


My coworkers and I stopped in there a few weeks ago for lunch and we were not disappointed.

The place is attached to the historic Occidental Hotel on Main Street and is situated right over the little creek that runs through town.  You can't sit outside, but they do have big windows that allow you to look over to the water.

The place was packed too.  I guess everyone wanted to check out the new kid in town.


And this...this was my sandwich.  A grilled portabello mushroom with pesto and tomato.  It was delish!  Doesn't that mushroom look like a thick, juicy chicken breast?


So, the next time you are going through Buffalo definitely stop by the BB and see what all the buzz is about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...