November 28, 2010

I'm baa-aaack

Yeah, I know I've been off line for a while.

There was work to be done, a week-long Thanksgiving vacation to be had, a lot (and I mean a lot) of miles to be driven, wine to be drunk, and visiting to be had...

And now, I'm back.

The real kicker is: We spent the night at some friends' house in Cheyenne on our way home (we were tired and thought it best not to push it) and I left my camera there, tucked neatly under the chair in the spare bedroom...right where it belongs!  Consequently, I have no photos of our fun trip to share until I get the camera on Tuesday when I go back to Cheyenne for work.

Ho hum.

So, how was your Thanksgiving?

2 comments:

  1. That's too funny! When I popped in I was like, "where are all the pictures?"

    I can't wait to see them!

    Where did you drive to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went to Missouri to see my parents and Todd's mom came too!

    I'll post some photos soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...