July 23, 2008

Let's Talk About Sweat Baby

I think it's time to take a little break from all the rodeo I've been talking about this week.

Instead, I'd like to talk about...my sweaty shins.

That's right, I admit it to the world, my shins sweat. Like crazy, actually. Some of you already know this.

Now, put those predisposed-to-sweat shins into knee-high socks and cowboy boots, throw jeans over them and stick them in the hot sun with no shade.

You can only imagine what is going on inside my pant legs!

Ok, so maybe that wasn't a REAL break from the cowboy/rodeo stuff I've been sharing. But at least I didn't include pictures...


1 comment:

  1. And your right armpit correct? Weren't we freaks in the fact that both of us sweat significantly more in our right armpit? We discussed this one time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...