October 10, 2012

Baby transportation

Our stroller and car seat...I mean travel system...arrived last night!

I have been anxiously awaiting its arrival.  I put so much thought into this choice that I couldn't wait for it to show up.  

Would we love it?  We better.  Would Todd love it?  He better!  Would it be comfortable for both of us to use?  We're both tall, Todd being very tall, would the handles be a good height for him?  Is it relatively lightweight?  I didn't want to heft a massive stroller in and out of the car.

Turns out we do both love it!  It will fit both of our heights due to the adjustable parent handle; and while I wouldn't want to pack it on my back and hike Everest...the weight is just fine.  


Personally, I love the modern, streamlined look of the neutral colors - a simple black and gray.  I like that we can get our money's worth out of it with a second baby sometime down the road.  It's not pink, it's not blue, it's neutral - and not yellow or green neutral.  I also like that it doesn't have a design on it like so many do.  No circles, dots, stripes, animals...just sleek.  

Todd pulling it out of the box last night...


And becoming a little frustrated as he put the stroller together.  It was kind of like doing the lights for our Christmas tree.  It puts him in a bad mood and kind of takes the excitement off the event at hand!


But it was relatively easy, and it got done.  And afterwards he was pretty happy with the choice.  And I am too!  Here I am with my 31 week belly giving the stroller a whirl...!


We just need a second car seat base for Todd's truck and we'll be all set to take Little Kittel everywhere we go!  

4 comments:

  1. We have the exact same system and love it. We still use the stroller to wheel Henry around the neighborhood and he loves it. Great choice. We can mail you our base if you'd like to borrow it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The countdown begins! Only 9 more weeks or so and we'll be excited to see little Rosie!
    Love,
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks really comfy, too! Looks great. I know it will get used a ton.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cow I'd never thought about Bryant's height! Thanks for the heads up (if we ever have kids).

    ReplyDelete

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...