September 20, 2010

Caution: Disaster area

My kitchen saw an explosion of activity yesterday.  

I was in the mood to bake and also wanted to make something for Todd to take with him hunting.  I chose chocolate chip cookies for the hunting trip, caramel corn just cuz, spaghetti with homemade meatballs for the company we had for dinner, and breakfast burritos for Todd's first day of hunting.

And this is the end result:






Remarkably, my kitchen looks in better shape in the photos!  Guess you can figure out one of my chores for the night.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! I've been a cooking maniac lately as well. It must be the time of year! Your kitchen actually doesn't look too terrible, considering...

    What does Todd hunt? Will you end up cooking that too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He hunts it all. He got an elk yesterday! And he also has tags for antelope, deer and mountain lion. I'll cook up everything (except the lion of course!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...