July 7, 2009

"Real World" Bachelor Gulch

I mentioned a couple posts ago the kicka$$ condo I stayed in over 4th of July weekend...

Well, here are some photos to back up my claim.

Yeah...our condo is the top middle window...


A better view of that top middle window...

The living room...

Our gourmet kitchen...

Our awesome dining room. Mine and Carrie's room was to the left...

The spectacular view from the enormous, amazing porch...


Me in the lodge lobby...

From mine and Kate's hike on Saturday morning...


A random pic from Tom's Tent at 4 Eagle Ranch in Wolcott, Colo.

These next few pictures sum up the fun: Alley, Carrie and I at the country dance at 4 Eagle Ranch...


Me by the pool with a plastic bottle of wine - you couldn't bring glass and we only had glass drinkware in the condo! I'm all class, I know...

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! That looks like fun!

    Thanks for being so forgiving about Sunday. I got so caught up in wedding celebrations... and they just went on and on and on and on...

    It was fun though.

    ReplyDelete

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...