May 9, 2009

Native

When I woke up on Saturday morning it was pretty nice out and I decided it would be a good idea to sit outside with an iced coffee at Starbucks.

But by the time I was ready to leave, the weather had changed and the cute sundress and flip flops I had on weren't going to cut it. So, I threw on some jeans, a long-sleeved tee and a hoodie and kept the flip flops.

It was a little cool sitting outside, but not bad.

A while later a man wearing sweatpants and a short-sleeved tee walked by noting my choice of shoes and places to sit.

"You must be a native!" he laughed.

And I've only been back a year...

1 comment:

  1. Do you feel like a native? I remember we would take our coats to the mountains with us in the summertime, but have shorts and sandals on when we lived in Littleton.

    ReplyDelete

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...