March 12, 2009

Local celebrity

Today I went on Cheyenne's Ch. 5 news to talk about Wyoming Pure Natural Beef, a company out of Wheatland, Wyo.

One of the programs in my office is Wyoming First , which helps market products and companies located in Wyoming. One of the ways we do that is by having a segment every Thursday on the local morning news.

My friend Annie heads this program up and is usually the one to go on air, but since she's traveling today I got to take her place.

Since I've spent time around studios in previous jobs I wasn't nervous, but it IS hard to talk knowlegeably about a topic that you've just learned about. I think overall it went alright and I'm looking forward to going on again - I think even this month - when Annie is on another trip.

Hmmm...I've always kind of wanted to be an anchorwoman...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...