February 3, 2009

Cowboy radio

Since the beginning of the year, UW Athletics has been doing live radio shows with the Cowboys and Cowgirls head coaches at Altitude Chophouse in Laramie.

I've been really wanting to check it out, so last night I made the trek over to hang out with some old friends and see what it was like.

It was a cool event with lots of fans there, but also not exactly what I was expecting. I thought the show would be like a side activity to everyone eating and drinking. Instead it was the main event and when they were on air nobody talked, which made catching up with old friends kind of hard.

We talked anyway...

The crowd at the show...

Artemisia and A.

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow, I looked like HELL that night. Whoa.

    It was SO, SO, SO FUN to see you! My entire week has been great as a result!

    ReplyDelete

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...