November 21, 2008

AgXpo Extravaganza

My coworker Matt and I are spending all weekend at the AgXpo in Casper, Wyo., for work. Our Agribusiness Division hosts this "ag"travaganza each year and Matt and I were asked to come along to shoot some video and stills.

It's going to be livestock and tractors all weekend long!

These guys are such characters. Check out the mop on his head! And I love how he's kind of like, "Yeah, you read right. I'm an alpaca."

Well, hello there!

I have a new friend or pet or something in this lil' lady. She really got her moo on at one point. I have titled this photo, Last Moo, since I clicked it as she let one last, long one out.

She was totally into me. Maybe it's because I had this tasty food pellet in my hand. I attempted to feed her unsuccessfully a few times and just ended up getting slimed. Check out my hand...


Finally, success! We are now best friends.


From the youth talent show Friday night...


Cows crack me up. I can't help but give them (and pretty much all animals) human personalities. These are bouncers saying, "You're not welcome here." Not like I haven't heard that before...


And this guy...


...thought he could be sneaky...

Does Wyoming have a problem with dogs trying to break into human establishments or something? See here also...

Fine, then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...