December 6, 2011

From my phone - batch two

I've got so many photos on my phone! 

It's time to clean some of them off and share a few more.

Get a load of the Wyoming sky a few months back.  Something was definitely moving in that day...


My girlfriends gave me these cute little sticky I Dos for the bottom of my wedding shoes...


I went into our bathroom to find this mosquito hanging weirdly over our sink.  It's like The Matrix!  Or that scene from Mission Impossible where Tom Cruise is hanging over the security beams...


Todd's Aunt Barbara painted a picture of Rigby that she and her daughters gave us for a wedding gift!  We had Riggs sit next to his painting and pose...


All of us out in the field (looks like literally) with Todd a few weekends back as he was working. Lulu and I were waiting in the the pickup cab as Todd talked to a rancher/hunter. Lulu is fascinated by cows.  We wonder if she thinks they're big dogs...


Our t.v. - until Black Friday...


Our new t.v. - thanks to Black Friday and Mike and Beth who braved the crowds and picked us up one while they were out!  A new, fancy shmancy flat screen t.v. has been on the wish list for a while, but it's been pretty low on that list.  Other priorities (wedding, house renovations, etc.) have taken precedent.  We couldn't beat the deal Mike found, so we caved.  Enormous? No. Functional and nice and...flat?  Yes. 

1 comment:

  1. That is one HUGE mosquito. Great pictures, Kimberly.

    ReplyDelete

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...