September 12, 2009

Got milk?

I went to the Zonta antiques show this morning to see what else the couple we're buying the house from would have out, and to just look around because it's a pretty good show.

There wasn't much there I couldn't live without, except some SUPER cool glass and metal bridle conchos with Western pictures painted on them that I want to get a few sets of for drawer pulls.

Then there was this: It just cracked me up! If I didn't already have an old wooden milk box (that I use to keep onions in) I would totally get this.

Stacey - it says Owen's Dairy on the side.

4 comments:

  1. You should have gotten that for me! I need something like that to keep stuff in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love things like this, too. . That's cute. Stacey, it would be great at your house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's now Stacey's!!! Happy early birthday, Stacey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, that was a fun set of comments.

    ReplyDelete

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...