August 29, 2008

Friday Fave(s)

Today is Friday Fave, but since I couldn't choose just one I decided to go ahead and post a few of the pictures I've taken this week, which remarkably aren't as many as you'd think. Also, Blogger is driving me nuts right now and won't load the rest of my pics, so this is all I have time or patience for at this point.

I'm heading into Yellowstone in a few minutes, so I imagine there will be many more to come.

Just when I thought I was done with rodeo this summer... We took some outdoor media to the Cody Nite Rodeo. They had never been to a rodeo before and really enjoyed it.

I also really liked the Cody rodeo. It was smaller and had a much more community feel to it than CFD. There were a lot of junior and peewee riders, which gave it a homegrown feel. It was fun.


The historic Irma hotel downtown. I had drinks outside here on Sunday night and breakfast with our writers before a day of fishing on Wednesday.

In 1895 Buffalo Bill Cody laid out the original town site for Cody, Wyo., from this spot here:

Bringing in my fish!


Here it looks like I caught just a head, but the rest of him's in there!



1 comment:

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...