May 8, 2008

Rainin' and Runnin'

It has been pouring here.

I'm taking this as a sign that spring is here/near, since normally any precipitation we get is in the form of snow...lots and lots of snow. Another sign of spring, I'm
hoping, are the rather shockingly big, fat earthworms that are out. Colorado worms must live pretty high on the hog!

There is some snow, however. I went to the ranger station in Minturn this morning to pick up some trail maps, which is only about four miles down the road, and it was snowing there. Ahhh, crazy mountain weather. I love it.

On another note...I ran FOUR miles on the treadmill today without stop! I felt pretty good and contemplated running some more, but decided not to push it. I think I've left my three-mile days behind me. Boulder Boulder here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...