February 27, 2008

Random Thought

I have really great friends.

Friends that offer to drive from Delaware to help me pack. Friends that bring me tissues, Vitamin Water, pizza, Tylenol, movies and other "goodies" when I'm lying on my couch dying. Friends that are magicians at making my stuff fit into boxes. Friends that will gather tomorrow night for a "last supper." Friends who call to check on me while I'm sick and offer me tickets to a new show downtown. Friends that have offered to help me load the U-Haul. Friends who send a card (through the Post Office!) to say they're sorry to see me leave. Friends who offer to let me keep my stuff at their house until I get things figured out. Friends who let ME stay at their house until I get things figured out...

Yep. I have really great friends.

1 comment:

  1. The Oracle of IniquityFebruary 28, 2008 at 10:34 AM

    How is moving going? You packed yet?
    I can't wait to see you in D town

    ReplyDelete

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...